Thursday, September 22, 2005

Schedule

I’m such an idiot sometimes. I can make my own work schedule, and so I indicated that I could work any time I wasn’t in class. That was just dumb, because somebody scheduled a first workout client for me for tomorrow at 5:30AM! That means I’m going to have to wake up at 4:30am tomorrow. What was I thinking? Why on earth did I ever think I'd be willing to take a client that early? Also, I had a class that ended at 1:45, but since I indicated I was available to work by 2:30 today, I was scheduled a first workout client for 2:30. I guess I never thought the matter through. For example, it’s not like I just snap my fingers and magically disappear from class and reappear at Bally’s. I have to walk blocks to my car, drive to the gym (actually I had to stop at home to pick up my gym clothes, scarf down a yogurt), et cetera. Forty-five minutes can go by very fast sometimes. Plus, what about finding time to prepare a meal?

At least I learned my lesson. From now I will no longer impetuously make myself available to work without thinking things through.

Update:

It is now 5:03am. I woke up at 4:40am. I am told that the client I am about to meet is seriously considering buying a PT package. If that is the case, I'm not sure if I can meet him 2-3 times per week at 5:30am. The reason is not because I am unwilling to wake up early--I am--it is because waking up at 4:40 is, as far as I'm concerned, akin to waking up at nighttime.

Shit, my cat just pulled on a flowing plant, bringing the whole thing tumbling down, breaking the pot and spreading soil all over the floor. No time to clean it up right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats