Thursday, September 01, 2005

Blog Spam

I can't believe that I'm getting spammed in my very own blog!!! It's in the "comments" section, check it out.

What next, spam from a single, hot, 20-something year old female sex freak with a webcam who "just loves blogger guys... if you want to chat and maybe meet (and then you know what!-LOL) go to this site www.hornysuckercan'tgetlaid.com because it's more private..."?

Or, should I expect a comment posting from an Honorable Mr. M'buto Sese Soko Njengle who had ten million dollars cash bequeathed to him after the death of his uncle who was the former dictator of Zaire (Congo) and he needs me to help him invest the money and I can keep half if ony I give him my checking account number...blah blah?

I HATE SPAM! DEATH TO SPAM!

I think spammers should get the death penalty. That sounds like justice to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats