Saturday, February 25, 2006

Clean and Jerk birthday goal

Last night I watched a show about human strength. I found myself fascinated with the clean and jerk. I’ve seen the feat performed a million times, but for some reason last night I thought to myself: “I’m gonna try that tomorrow at the gym.”

So today I tried it. I managed to lift about 105Ibs over my head. I decided to set a goal: I want to lift a little over my body weight by my birthday, which is May 24. I weigh about 130-135Ibs.

My workouts have always been geared towards the aesthetic, but now I’m going to start throwing in some sheer strength building too. Once I can heave my bodyweight over my head, I’ll have somebody take a picture of me and I’ll post it to prove it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats