Monday, February 20, 2006

Career Counselor meeting

Today I met with my career counselor. It was a great meeting. She grilled me about me so as to improve my resume. It’s nice to know that I’ll be getting a top-notch resume geared towards PR. Sure, it’s costing me a pretty penny, but if I end up getting a nice job out of this, then it will be worth every cent. Later tonight I plan on re-doing my web profile (web page, but apparently in industry parlance it’s a “web profile”). My career counselor geared me towards a helpful website that will give me ideas on how to make my web profile look more professional. I’m hoping it won’t take too long.

I’ve also transferred all of my data from my old computer to the new one. Man, I really love this new laptop. It’s beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats