Sunday, February 05, 2006

Cute as a button

"Oh, look at the baby, isn't she cute as a button?" Or, "That girl is just as cute as a button!"

What's so cute about buttons?

This is a button

Is that cute?

People say stupid shit without even thinking about what it means.

[For some reason blogger.com has unable to upload pictures. That is why I have not added many images lately. I've always had troubles uploading images, but today it was impossible. I tried doing it on a couple of other computers, so it isn't my computer's fault. I think I shall have to complain, because it's annoying. -ed]

2 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

I have a real problem with screwing up similes and metaphors. For instance, when my mother was still smoking, I once told my husband that she "smoked like a horse."

My husband said, "That's very interesting, does she pee like a chimney, too?"

1:54 PM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

LOL!

That makes me hungry for some berf jeeky.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats