Wednesday, February 15, 2006

First day of work (and maybe last)

Well, after perusing the web a bit and updating my bliz-og, I'm finna hop in the shower and go to work. This should be interesting. I'm not in the least bit nervous-- just excited.

Since I have a 45 minute communte ahead of me, I'll need to pick out a few choice CD's. I also packed my brief case with some tea bags, since I love to drink tea throughout the day. I don't know, maybe they have tea there? But lately I don't need caffeine in the day, just a cup or two of coffee in the morning; and if they do have tea, what if it's caffinated? See, I'm thinking ahead...

I'm looking forward to blogging about my first day of work later this evening. It might be late, though, because I'm going directly to the gym after work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats