Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Found the office door culprit

I was saddened to learn tonight in class that the author of the “mass genocide” blather on a TA office door was actually produced by a friend of mine, whom I’ll dub MN. I shared an office with MN last year; we had classes together, and even hung out. She never uttered such insane views in the past. She was fairly middle-of-the-road before. I wonder what accounts for her drastic swerve to the far loony left? Is there even a point in discussing the issues with her?

The silver lining in all of this is that it inspired me to write my latest column, which I’ll post once it is published. For some reason the Internet version of the UWM Post has not published my most recent article, even though it is in the print edition. As soon as the website is updated, I’ll link to last week’s column.

I start my new job tomorrow. But who knows, I might be “let go” by Friday. Wouldn’t that be funny/sad/weird/frustrating etcetera?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't ask her out, did you?

Ryan

12:17 PM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

No, never interested in her in that way! It's really shocking though, because I remember having political discussions with her, and she normal. She happens to share offices with the far left girl though. Perhaps M's radicalism brushed off on MN?

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats