Monday, July 25, 2005

Yo--Blow Up Da Show

The highly intelligent and extremely witty (and very attractive) Debbie Schlussel wrote an article recently about Palestinian rapping “sensation” Bassam Khalaf, who describes himself as a “crazy, suicidal Arabic . . . equipped with bombs.”

Isn’t that nice? It gets better.

Khalaf, who calls himself the “Arabic Assassin” has an album out, which I’ve included for your viewing pleasure. Note the New York-esque skyline with the words “Terror Alert” emblazoned across. Oh, and that’s a Palestinian flag in the background.

When axed, I mean, asked, why he chose this name, Khalaf replied, “BECAUSE IT FITS ME. IM ARABIC AND ILL ASSASSINATE YO ASS.”

Okay ...

And then there are, as Schlussel puts it, “his charming lyrics”:

I PUT VIRGIN MARY ON HER KNEES AND MADE HER SWALLOW MY SEMEN . . . . I HUNG A NUN ON THE CROSS LIT A FLAME THEN I TORCHED . . . . I HUNTED DOWN JESUS STABBED THAT N---- AND F---IN DUMPED HIM IN THE DITCH . . . . I WENT FROM F---IN CHURCH TO CHURCH BURNIN ONE AFTER ANOTHER BEFORE I LEFT I GRABBED THE PRIEST AND BEAT THE S--- OUT THE MOTHERF------ THEN I WENT UP TO A PLAYGROUND SAW A LITTLE GIRL AND KIDNAPPED THAT B----- TOOK HER TO MY HOUSE OPENED HER MOUTH AND MADE HER SUCK MY D---

Besides supporting Islamic terrorism against America, raping, torturing, and murdering Christians and Blacks (he calls them "N---as") and forcing everyone to perform oral sex on him are common themes (he attacks Jews, too), the U.S.-born Khalaf also supports violence against women and necrophilia.

In "You Gon [sic] Die H--[sic]," Khalaf raps about murdering a woman who filed a sexual harassment charge against him. Then he jumps into her coffin, rapes her corpse, and sticks dynamite up her sex organ (a repeat theme in Khalaf's songs).

Perhaps a good candidate for the new Palestinian state's national anthem?

"Takin No More Shit":

"ILL START MY OWN STATION ONE THAT PLAYS REAL S--- AND THAT'S NOT RUN BY A DIRTY JEW I DO WHAT I DO AND I DO IT THE BEST SO N---- MOTHERF--- YOU MY NAME IS BASSAM A ONE MAN BAND I CAME FROM SAND AFFILIATED WITH THE TALIBAN YALL CAN SUCK MY ARAB D---"

Where is Lorena Bobbitt when you need her?

Ha ha, good one, Debbie.

Oh, and did I mention that Khalaf was recently working as a TSA (Transportation Security Administration) baggage screener in Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport until getting fired following a background check? No joke.

Khalaf has cried foul for being fired, alleging infringements on his freedom of speech. Well, boo-fucking-hoo. With freedom of speech comes responsibility. Just as you shouldn’t shout “fire” in a crowded movie theatre, if you have a job that requires a security clearance because the safety of hundreds of peoples’ lives are in your hands, you might want to think twice before lauding 9/11-style terrorism.

I thought misogonystic gangsta rap was the bottom of the barrel, but it looks like my home-habibi Khalaf has brought us one step lower by throwing support for terrorism into the mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats