Saturday, August 27, 2005

Predictions on the next fads

In the 1960’s it was a big deal for a man to have long hair. Nowadays, it is not uncommon to see lips or septums pierced, faces tattooed, arms branded or foreheads textured with under-skin implants. As body modifications inexorably progress with the times, I believe it is just a matter of time before lip-plates make their debut in the America’s big cities. When you see somebody with a lip plate, remember, you read about it here first!

The Third World indigenous fad I'd like to popularize in America is the Papua New Guinean Penis Guord.

2 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

I had to go look up Penis Gourds.

Hubby and I watched a Nat'l Geographic special about a week ago where some insane Australian anthropologist was visiting African tribes and participating in their "manhood" rituals with them.

One of them involved some weird kind of covering of leaves for the penis, then forcing something into the penis.

Hubby watched about two seconds of it and started yelling, "Run man! Run! RUNNNNNNN!!!"

Then he doubled over and was silent for about two hours.

6:06 AM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

As far as I'm concerned, I've already gone through a "manhood right" regarding my penis and I don't plan on undergoing any more in the future.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats