Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I can't figure out women

But I'm not blaming women. Shit, I can't figure out myself. If I can't figure out me, how can I expect to figure out women?

Sometimes I wish dating was as simple as mating is in the wild. A girl gets into heat, squirts some putrid smelling urine substance on the ground behind her, I smell it, dig it, and mount. Or, I piss out some putrid smelling substance in a certain neighborhood or nightclub, a girl digs it, and let’s me mount her. Bam—done. Simple as that.

Then again, that would take the fun, intrigue and exhilaration out of romance, wouldn't it.

Oh well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that was the logic behind Yves St Laurent and other perfume brands...

9:29 AM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

Could be... there is a lot of science out there that suggests that scent has a lot to do with attraction. I agree. The scent of a woman makes a huge impact on me; not necessarily her perfume, but her essence. If her essence isn't right, even perfume can't cover it. It's almost like some women's natural woman-scent can affect how the perfume smells on their bodies. I knew a girl who always smelled like a little flower to me.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew one who smelled like a raspberry yoghurt five weeks past its sell-by date.

5:26 AM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

YUCK!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats