Monday, January 09, 2006

WAKE UP CALL!

Target Iran

By Arnaud de BorchgraveJ
anuary 9, 2006

If anyone has any doubt about the kind of nuclear work Iran has been doing for the past 18 years, it must be a case of naivete compounded by gullibility.

Nor should there be any uncertainty about what Iran's mullahocracy would do with a nuclear weapon. All of Iran's leaders since the Ayatollah Rohollah Khomeini replaced the shah in February 1979 have made it clear the objective is Israel's destruction.

3 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

My kids love Harry Potter. And, if you've read the series, you might see a very great parallel between the WoT and the world of Wizards Rowling writes about, whether she intends it or not.

Anyway, the last movie/book 4 had a great line that stayed with me because it applies to Iran, Iraq, etc ad infinitum and the United States...

"Sometimes we must choose between what is easy, and what is right."

We've been choosing what is easy for far too long in regards to Iran.

4:45 PM  
Blogger airforcewife said...

I forgot to mention. I LOVE your new header quote.

4:46 PM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

You know what: I've been busy and stubbborn, but I've heard so many good things about the Harry Potter books that I'm going to eventually read them.

Right now I'm reading "Anything for Billy" by Larry McMurtry, author or "Lonesome Dove" and "Brokeback Mountain." He's considered to be one of America's best cowboy-western writers.

AFW, if even if you saw the two weeks series of Lonesome Dove on TV years ago, read that book. It's amazing and one of my favorites.

I even remember the first line of the book: "You pigs git."

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats