Sunday, March 05, 2006

Goal Achieved

Well, I clean and jerked my goal, about 135Ibs.; three times out of five attempts today. There is no way that I could have significantly increased my strength within one week. I think I owe my “feat” to technique. So, I guess I’ll have to up my personal challenge to 150Ibs by May 24.

I must say it felt really good to clean and jerk my bodyweight over my head. It gave me a real rush; for the rest of the day I kept thinking about cleaning and jerking. The funny thing about the clean and jerk is that up until I tried it, I had previous always jerked and then cleaned up afterwards.

2 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

Well, I lugged a rigid three year old around the commissary. How's that for a workout?

7:15 AM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

Good workout, but it could have been worse if the three year old went limp. Rigid is a bit easier to carry.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats