Saturday, May 27, 2006

Saudi discussion II

I don't think my Saudi interlocutor wants to have a dialogue...

Ayman wrote:

Interesting. But I don't have time to reply and comment to all your crafted tragedy. Your job as journalist is not what I'm interested in, however I'll keep this mail as a sample of what Zionists see.

Moi:

It's a sample of what ONE Zionist sees... there are many different types of Zionists. I do not speak for all Zionists or any person other than myself. For example, there are labor Zionsts, religious Zionists, revisionist Zionists... and the only thing that makes a person a Zionist is that they believe the Jewish people have the same right as all other people-- a right to self-determination. That's it.

My email had nothing to do with journalism; it's my own personal way of trying to understand the views of others. Unfortunately you don't want to play ball

I wonder what he meant by "crafted tragedy"? Then again, he's not a native English speaker...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's probably an oblique reference to you being a "crafty", cunning Zionist, eating at the high table with the notorious Elders.

Ryan (Zionist and proud)

3:58 AM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

Yeah, I have to remember that as a Zionist I am crafty and cleaver and always scheaming. I need to take that Elders of Zion Financial Responsibility training course they offer in the basement of synagogues every other Tuesday night after prayers. When it comes to money, I just don't have that "Zionist Jew" touch.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats