Sunday, November 20, 2005

Big Day Tomorrow

My Comedy College graduation "ceremony" is slated for tomorrow night. That means fives minutes up of stand-up in front of a big crowd. As of this writing I'm feeling very excited. I'm sure tomorrow I'll feel nervous, but for now the thought of going up there and (hopefully) getting some good laughs thrills me.

This morning I woke up early and some ideas came to me, so I had to write them down lest I would forget later today. Then I fell back to sleep and slept in. Mmmm ... :) The extra material might push my routine to be 6 minutes instead of 5, but I think it will enrich a couple of bits in the routine. What's a few seconds?

So, I'm going to take a shower and try to get the phrasing down in my head. For some reason thoughts come to me best in the shower. Tomorrow I'll rehearse.

Bo!

2 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

Good Luck!

I would tell you to break a leg, but I told someone that once, and they fell into the Orchestra pit during the Christmas program.

We'll leave it at Good luck.

11:34 AM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

If I fell off the stage and broke my leg, it might be kinda funny.

Thanks!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats