Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Toot my own horn

I just received this encouraging email from a guy who did the comedy college with me:

"Hey Zach, I had a couple of friends in the crowd on Monday night and they thought you did the best job out of everyone and so do I. I hope you have plans to do more of this. Not many people put a lot of thought into what they were doing on stage, but you did and not only that but you had to go first. Have a good Thanksgiving."

The author of this email put me in touch with a working-comic out of Madison, WI who MC's at the State Street Comedy place. I emailed the club to request a space for their Thursday open-mic nights. I'm dying to get back out on stage again.

I'm a little worried because I'm having trouble concentrating on my studies right now. It's going to take a surpreme effort of self-discipline to sit down and start researching and writing my term paper. But I have to do it.

I also want to write about what bastards Hezbullah are, but I'm not in the mood to rant about the Middle East. Maybe later.

All readers: Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats