Friday, April 21, 2006

The Jewish Lobby

A lot has been said and written regarding professors Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer's controversial article about the American Jewish lobby. It's interesting that Walt and Mearsheimer didn't see fit to focus on other ethnic lobbies, like the Irish American, Greek American, Turkish American, and many others. Even the scum-sucking Saudis have a powerful lobby, but their's was ignored. In any event, thank goodness for a strong, robust pro-Israel, pro-Jewish lobby, because this is what happened when Jews didn't have a lobby to stand up for our interests:

When There Was No Jewish Lobby

3 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

The Saudi lobby is disgusting.

but we can't focus on THEM now, can we???

5:24 PM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

I wish we could. I wish we could do more than focus. I wish we could bomb them.

6:37 AM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

I wish we could. I wish we could do more than focus. I wish we could bomb them.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats