Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My CAIR-Inspired Firing

Why is it that when political correctness rears its self-righteous head, the First Amendment is the first victim? Why does so-called political correctness invariably stifle freedom of speech? What's more politically incorrect than harming other peoples' freedom of speech?


The First Amendment and I have been evicted from ABC Radio in Washington, DC.
On July 25th, the Council on American-Islamic Relations demanded that I be “punished” for my on-air statements regarding Islam and its tragic connections to terrorism. Three days later, 630 WMAL and ABC Radio suspended me without pay for comments deemed “hate radio” by CAIR.


Resist the Leftist-Islamist Thought Police, read the rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post... thanks.

Jon
My site: my gifted child

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats