Saturday, September 17, 2005

Plant neglect

I’m a good pet owner, but a lousy plant owner.

Every morning I feed my cats and dog. Throughout the day I make sure they have a constant supply of cool, fresh water. But for my plants, no such luck. As far as they are concerned, they live in a desert climate. Unfortunately for them, they are not desert plants. I don’t know what kind of plants they are, but they need more water.

I’m going to water them right now. Hold on.

You might think that it’s easier to be a good plant owner than pet owner. After all, pets require more time and attention. But the reason I neglect my plants is because, unlike the dog or cats, when they are thirsty, they don’t follow me around the house, begging for food. It’s easy to forget about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats