Sunday, October 16, 2005

Ricky Martin Says Fame Left Him Bored

NEW YORK -
Ricky Martin, whose hits include "Livin' La Vida Loca," says the fame and fortune he experienced in the late '90s left him feeling bored and embittered.


"There was a moment (in 2002) when I was onstage and I was just so angry," Martin says in the Oct. 24 issue of People magazine.

Man, I feel for ya, Ricky-boy. Life is tough, you just gotta roll with the punches and work with the hand that life dealt ya. Just keep your head. I'm sure you'll get through this wealth and fame and fortune thing just fine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. You may want to check out my stock pattern analysis web page stock pattern analysis I'll check back frequently.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats