Saturday, December 17, 2005

New Drink

I invented a new calming drink: Zak's All-Natural Kava-Kava Chamomile Tea. (Patent pending)

Here's what you do:

Boil water. Get pint-sized glass or mug. Place twice as much Kava-Kava extract as directed on the bottle into container. Add chamomile tea bag. Sugar is optional. Pour boiled water into container. Allow to steep and cool. Enjoy.

It doesn't taste very good, but it's not terrible. The chamomile counteracts the bitter taste of the Kava-Kava just enough to make the drink palatable. It sort of numbs your mouth, but I think it really works. Chamomile has long been imbibed for it's nice flavor and calming qualities, and Kava-Kava root is used in the South Pacific for its calming effects. Sometimes I have trouble sitting still and focusing for long periods or time (and sometimes short periods of time). This concoction, however, relaxes me and allows me to direct all my attention on the task at hand.


So sit back, relax and enjoy a steaming hot cup of Zak's All Natural Kava-Kava Chamomile Tea today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats